Monday 19 November 2012

Siblings!

 Okay, probably one of my all time favourite shoots! These siblings are all so unique, and SO.MUCH.FUN. Patrick is probably the jokester of the bunch, and it was hard to keep composed during some of his many funny moments on this day.
 As said before, and I'll probably continually say this about this shoot... these kids are STUNNERS! Each one as individual as the leaves on the ground that day, and yet so perfect in his or her own way.
 Age progression shots are ones I LOVE to do... The two in the middle are twins too by the way (Reid and Hali).
The sun was out, the smiles were big and the energy was crazy high... this shoot made me really appreciate how candid siblings are, and how wonderfully fantastic it is to have a shoot just for the kids!  Each photo was as good as the very first, and I am so happy I had the privilege of workings with these young folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment