Monday 19 November 2012

Stacey, Bill & Kids

 It's always great to have repeat clients, but when they're your family too, it's all the better! I was SUPER excited to photograph Bill, Stacey, Shelby and Kiera as it was the absolute PERFECT natural lighting for a shoot that day!
 Even the cold, tiredness and dampness of the ground, these four were willing to let me direct them! The thing I L.O.V.E most about this particular shoot, is the amount of effort that went into coordinating outfits, and how amazing they looked together!
Little Shelby was the belle of the shoot, as she isn't camera shy... she actually loves to be the model! The greatest words to hear as a photographer are "take my picture!" and she certainly said that a lot! It was hard to stop taking pictures of her, as she posed easily and had so much fun showing me how photogenic she is! All in all, a great day and the photos turned out fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment