Monday 19 November 2012

Who says Family can't be chosen?

 This merged family is one that literally let me trudge them through mud and sat on a slippery hill for these photographs! I felt super guilty for what I put them through for that "perfect-shot", but they were content just to follow instructions. It was a cold day, and it had rained the night before; still they were a wonder to work with! 
 With new milestones like Kyle's move to highschool and Sam's move to college, these photos are truly memorable. Even when I got lost, and couldn't find the areas I wanted to capture of this forest's natural beauty, they were so patient with me. It was my second shoot in this particular area, and I have to say, it changes so quickly and drastically with the seasons.
                                       All in all, a fantastic day with wonderful clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment