Monday 11 March 2013

Baby Lilyanne

Sometimes, even you surprise yourself as a photographer. For the very first absolutely new born shoot (not just infant--but new born), I think I had the perfect models. Lilyanne was born on February 12, 2013 at 7lbs 9oz. She is absolutely GORGEOUS.

Her parents Brett and Jennifer are young and in love, and it is such an amazing site to see. Their love, coupled with an amazing new addition to their lives, is quite the story. When you know, you just know and these two--are perfect for each other!

They were a pleasure to photograph....seriously, what family can you honestly ask to pose whatever which way and they do it without hesitation? These two and their baby girl did... and I might have pushed the envelope a few times (maybe a few more than a few), but they rolled with it!

I've known Jennifer for almost 8 years now, and as a very unique soul,I can say she is one of a kind! Always marching to the beat of her own drum, she's been an inspiration to many of her friends. She honestly jumped into the role of mom head-first, never looking back... and she's an amazing mother at that.

To my dear friend, her guy and their doll, I wish you all the happiness in the World. Parenthood is what can be described as the best thing that ever happens to someone, and I'm so excited and happy for you both to experience it.

With Love,

Jessie

Here are a few of the shots: 





No comments:

Post a Comment